There are approximately 335,000 households in the Charlotte area with existing mortgages, according to the US Census Bureau, American Housing Survey. The median amount owed on these homes is $123,000.
Yesterday, there was extraordinary news for many of these borrowers and for Charlotte area banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies
According to The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), mortgage rates have hit an all-time low of 2.86%.
Reach, according to a study by Nielsen, is crucial to the success of any advertising campaign. After the message itself, for an advertiser, the number of different people exposed to a message has the greatest effect on sales increases.
Reach, it turns out, is more important than branding, recency, targeting, and context when it comes to driving sales results.
Percent Sales Contribution by Advertising Element
- Now Open: Political Advertising Window on Charlotte Radio
- Advertising In Charlotte: OTT & CTV Viewing Soars
- B2B Advertising In Charlotte: Reaching The Decision Makers
- How Has Working From Home Affected Charlotte Radio?
- Advertising in Charlotte: The Radio Century